Location: Nashua Community College, 505 Amherst Street, Nashua, NH
Race Day Schedule:
- 1:30PM Race Day Registration / Packet Pick-Up
- 2:00 Kids’ Fitness Run w/age-appropriate distances
- 3:00 5K Walk/Run Start
- 3:30 Refreshments and Vendors
- 3:45 Awards Ceremony
Prizes: The first 100 registrants will receive t-shirts.
Race Registration Fees:
- $25 — Adults (15 Years & Up) Online (Online registration closes Friday, 9/5, at 12:00)
- $30 — Adults (15 Years & Up) Race Day
- $15 — Children (10-14) Online & Race Day
- FREE – Children’s Fun Run Registration (9 years and under)
New This Year: Online Fundraising and Teams!
We’ve partnered with CrowdRise so you can gather pledges online on your own, or together with friends and family! Visit www.annemariehouse.org/teams for complete directions.
Please note: Registering for CrowdRise does not register you for the 5K. To run or walk on September 7th, you must register using the button on this page.
Below you’ll find links to flyers and posters. Please share these with friends, family and coworkers and encourage them to participate in this year’s event.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-305-0216 with any questions.